People living in New Zealand want to have a loan to buy a new home or new car or for a renovation in New Zealand are more and more. Therefore, the appearance of many lenders is right. If you are one of them, you do not worry so much. One of the best financial companies in the New Zealand is NZCU Employees. This post, we introduce some types of loans of NZCU Employees.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the loans from finance companies NZ to get more information people can read the article Customers can choose many types of loans from finance companies NZ. Now, let find knowledge about NZCU Employees in the post today.
LOANS OF NZCU EMPLOYEES
Just like a lot of article posts about loans of Finance Direct, loans of Avanti Finance, loans of Admiral Finance, loans of My Finance, fast loans in New Zealand…. this post about NZCU Employees also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some reasons to apply for loans from NZCU Employees
With a lot of benefits that attract customers, they can use for any purpose, such as:
- Customers are renovating their home. Don’t put it on mortgage when a short-term personal loan is a cheaper way to improve finance.
- Customers want to consolidate their debts. Package credit cards, storage cards and other debts into an affordable debt consolidation loan.
- Customers want to go on vacation. With New Zealand’s Action loan, you can pay for a good holiday or special family event.
- Custumers are planning a wedding. With a NZCU loan, plan their dream wedding for themselves or their family.
Some personal information customers need to provide for the NZCU:
- The full name – First and last name
- The photos and birthdays help lenders can confirm that you are a customer.
- Residential address
- Driver’s license details
- Any relatives, family members or friends
- The current marital status and/or any dependents
- The residence status
- Current and previous job details
2. Some types of personal loans from NZCU Employees
- Unsecured personal loans. At NZCU Employees, customers can borrow without the need to post security, with a loan of only $ 2,000 when provided. Early repayment is free, so you can save money if customers can pay early. The interest rate will be set to a level appropriate to your personal circumstances.
- Personal loan guarantee. Also, sign up for a secured loan at NZCU Employees, which can help people get a larger loan amount and lower their interest rate. Customers can commit a property like a car or a boat as security.
- Loan for car purchase. Funding to buy a new or used car with a loan from NZCU Employees. People have a choice to secure their car loan, or they can choose to sign up for an unsecured loan.
- Borrowing loans. Customers can consolidate many current high-interest loans into a loan through NZCU Employees. Debt consolidation can lead to long-term interest cost savings, and a single loan is easier to manage and repay more than many loans.
- Personal overdraft. Register overdrawn with NZCU Employees and access up to $ 2,000 instantly. Customers only have to pay interest for the money they have withdrawn and they can easily and quickly access their money with Mastercard.
3. The interest rate and fees of loan from NZCU Employees
|Types of loans in NZCU Employees||Interest rates|
|Loyalty Saver Secured||10.00% p.a.|
|Secured base rate||12.50% p.a. – 14% p.a|
|Unsecured||14% p.a. – 19% p.a.|
|Special rate (for a limited time only)||9.95% p.a.|
|Term||$500 to $1,999||$2,000 to $9,999||$10,000 to $250,000|
|3 months||2.25% p.a.||2.50% p.a.||3.00% p.a.|
|6 months||2.35% p.a.||2.60% p.a.||3.50% p.a.|
|9 months||2.45% p.a.||2.85% p.a.||3.85% p.a.|
|12 months||2.50% p.a.||3.10% p.a.||3.80% p.a.|
|24 months||Nil||Nil||4.00% p.a.|
|36 months||Nil||Nil||4.20% p.a.|
|48 months||Nil||Nil||4.40% p.a.|
This post is the information about loans of NZCU Central. Also if you are looking for information about the online loans in New Zealand, please refer to Having online loans in New Zealand can help to solve financial problems link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of NZCU Employees