“Where can I get my credit score” is one of the lots of questions the Info Credit Free receive in recently. Because more and more lenders usually use the credit scores to decide to approve personal loans or not, and what types of the loans offer to people. With a bad/poor credit scores, people must pay a higher interest rate as well as many fees.
Nowadays, there are a lot of Americans have bad credit scores and over 60% of them have less than $500 in savings and have bad credit in the US. There are more and more personal loans for poor credit score have been born. You are understood clearly about many personal loans in the articles before such as private loans for bad credit, real loans for people with bad credit, low-interest rate loans. Now, let’s see: “Where can I get my credit score?”.
WHERE CAN I GET MY CREDIT SCORE
Just like some articles before such as credit report monitoring, check your credit report, view my credit report… this article includes three parts, which are: “What is the credit score?”, “Where can I get my credit score?” and “How to improve the credit score from bad credit?”.
1. What is the credit score?
A credit score is a numerical expression that is determined by analyzing the level of a person’s credit files, to indicate the level of trust of an individual. Credit scores are mainly based on credit report information that is usually originated from credit bureaus..
In the US, the credit scoring system that you will hear most is the FICO score. This score will range from 300 to 850 and with higher scores, people can get more loans than lower scores.
The FICO score is divided into 5 main elements, including:
- 35% Payment History
- 30% Amounts Owed
- 15% Length of Credit
- 10% New Credit
- 10% Type of Credit
1.1. Exceptional Credit Score: 800 to 850
- The credit score in the range of 800 to 850.
- People are considered consistently responsible.
- People are the prime candidate to qualify for the lowest interest rates.
There are some habits that special credit scores tend to be general, such as:
- Be obsessed with their finances
- Got their financial act together early
- Avoid credit checks
- Rarely close credit cards
- Do not use most of their credit
- Budget everything
1.2. Very Good Credit Score: 740 to 799
- The score between 740 and 799
- People are generally financially responsible when it comes to money and credit management
1.3. Good Credit Score: 670 to 739
- The credit score between 670 and 739
- People can easily get personal loans with this score.
1.4. Fair Credit Score: 580 to 669
- The credit scores ranging from 580 to 669
1.5. Very Poor Credit Score: Under 580
- The credit score between 300 and 579
- People have a damaged credit history.
- People have very little chance of getting new credit or loans.
1.6. No Credit
- The credit score is very low – under 350
- People haven’t yet established a credit score as well as don’t have a credit history.
For example: With a 48-month and $15,000 auto loan:
|FICO Score||Interest Rate||Monthly Payment||Total Interest Paid|
|720 and above||3.07%||$332||$959|
2. Where can I get my credit score?
Today, more and more financial institutions offer free FICO points to their customers. Below is a list of some banks that offer free credits:
5 steps to check the credit score:
- Step 1: Find web pages for free.
- Step 2: Registration.
- Step 3: Provide the personal information.
- Step 4: Answer the security question.
- Step 5: Get the credit score.
3. How to improve the credit score from bad credit?
6 ways for people who have a bad/poor credit score to improve the credit score that hard to get the personal loans with best interest-rate:
- Watch the credit card balances.
- You should not hint at risk.
- Use the calendar.
- Pay the bills on time.
- Eliminate credit card balances.
- Leave the old debt on your report.
Indeed, if people have poor credit scores, people will find it hard to get the best personal loans. This person usually pays high-interest rates. Therefore, improving credit score is a job that everyone needs to do before receiving any loan. In the process of improving the credit score that Info Credit Free instructs above, you can check your credit score through the Check credit rating link.
However, if you want to receive personal loans immediately, you can get more information from the posts before of us such as Easy loans for people have bad credit, Secured loan bad credit, Bad credit personal loan lenders…
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free