More than half of Americans have low credit scores according to recent statistics. So we received a lot of questions like: “Where can I get a loan with bad credit? What are the benefits and drawback?”. Today our readers together with Info Credit Free to find out the answer to that question.
In the previous articles, we introduced you to the most detailed and complete information about personal loans such as Online Loans, Instant Loans… If you are interested in this issue, please visit the following article link: Online Loans for bad credit, Instant cash loans or other articles on the same topic.
WHERE CAN I GET A LOAN WITH BAD CREDIT
This our article includes the main four parts which are: “What are the loans with bad credit?”, “Where can I get a loan with bad credit”, “The interest of personal loans with bad credit?” and “The advantages and disadvantages of personal loans with bad credit”.
1. What is the loan with bad credit?
Bad credit loan or loan with bad credit is personal loan available for people who have poor credit score or no credit history. This loans can be used for any purpose and help a person who has experienced bankruptcy, repossessions… to re-establish or establish a good credit history. The lower the score, the worse a borrower’s credit.
In the United States FICO is the most widely used type of credit score. A credit score is a number based on a statistical analysis of a person’s credit files.
FICO SCORE RANGE
Readers should refer to some characteristics of a loan with bad credit below:
- Paying higher interest rates than normal
- You have not tried to pay on time and are not satisfied with payment high-interest rates
- Checking account is overdrawn on a regular basis
- Have problems getting a lease for housing
- Cell phone companies won’t give a contract
People use these personal loans for people with bad credit for any purpose, such as:
- Buying a car
- Taking a holiday
- Doing renovations
- Moving home
- Consolidating debt
- Funding a wedding
- Medical bills
- Vet bills
- School fees
- Legal fees
2. How and where can I get a loan with bad credit??
2.1. Where do you get get a loan with bad credit?
Jora Credit is a direct lender based in Addison, TX. Founded in 2017, Jora Credit offers access to personal loans in 10 states across the USA. Variable APR of Jora Credit ranges from 186% up to 349%. If you apply for a personal loan in Jora Credit, your credit score (good or bad, very bad) is NOT important.
If people want to get loans provided by Jora, they need to have some eligibility below:
- Be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama)
- Have a regular source of income
- Have an email address
- Have an active checking account
Jora offers installment loans in the following 10 states:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
2.2. How can I get a loan with bad credit?
- Visit the website of Jora and enter the full name, email address to begin.
- Create an account (select state of residency and date of birth).
- Create a password and agree to the privacy disclosure.
- Provide the address, Social Security number, driver’s license number, a phone number
- Enter the income and finances including bank account number and bank’s routing number.
- Submit the application on the fourth page.
- Click Agree to the terms and click Submit.
3. The interest of a loan with bad credit
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,600|
|Loan Term||4–30 months, varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1–2 days|
|Requirements||Must have an active checking account, regular source of income and email address.|
- Jora Credit has a variable APR that ranges from 18% up to 34%.
- Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount.
- Jora Credit will not charge you a late fee.
4. The advantages of a loan with bad credit in Jora
- Quick application process.
- Personal finance resources.
- Apply with bad credit.
- Use your loan as you see fit.
To share your thoughts about anything you have read in this post or other previous articles, please e-mail: [email protected] and include your mailing address and telephone number.
Hillary (Team Content) – Infocreditfree.com