You need to deal with your financial affairs. Every way you handle it is not effective. Do not worry, what about Westpac personal loans?
In many articles before, InfoCreditFree introduced people to a lot of personal loans in Australia such as Instant approval loans need cash today, instant cash loans no credit check Centrelink… Today, let get mỏe information about these loan in Westpac.
WESTPAC PERSONAL LOAN
Apply for the Westpac personal loan online: People can apply for a loan online in less than 10 minutes. People can use any device and return to complete the application within 14 days.
1. Eligibility criteria
- Customers are aged 18 years or over
- Customers have regular permanent income
- Able to afford the repayments over the term of the loan
- Customers are a permanent resident of Australia or,
- Customers hold an acceptable visa, have confirmed employment in Australia if they are a non-resident
2. Profile for loan application
- Full Name
- Identity Information
- Address Information
- Mobile phone number and email address
- Bank Statements
When the documentation is received and verified, people will be sent an email within 2 business days to view the contract and then accept online.
Tell Westpac which account people would like the funds to be sent to. Allow 1 business day for the funds to be transferred to a Westpac account and up to 3 business days for a non-Westpac account.
3. The interest, APR and Fee Westpac personal loan
- Amount $4,000 and $50,000
- From 9.95% to 19.74% per annum
- APR: Max 20%/year
- A loan between 1 to 7 years
- Establishment fee: $250
- Monthly service fee: $12
- Prepayment fee: $175
- Declined direct debit fee: $9
- Missed payment fee: $9
- Duplicate statement fee: $2
- Bank cheque fee: $10
- Information fee: $10
Description table: Westpac personal loan
Term of Loan
|Interest Rate (APR)||Expected Monthly Payment|
Note: This comparison rate only applies to examples or examples given. Different amounts and terms will lead to different rates of comparison. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment and cost savings such as waivers, are not included in the comparative rate but may affect the cost of the loan.
Contact information – Westpac
- Address: 275 Kent Street Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
- Phone: 132032. From outside Australia: (+612)9155 7700
- Australian credit licence 233714
You want to get a loan between $4,000 and $50,000. People could access the funds in a Westpac bank account within 60 minutes of final approval, 24/7.
Westpac may contact customers using the details they provide to help customers complete their application. If people are already a Westpac customer, check that the details Westpac has on record are up to date before proceeding.
We provide people/readers with a variety of loans in Australia, such as short-term loans, online loans, quick cash loans fast cash loans… If people are looking for these loans, you can click to links Fast cash loans at Melbourne, Online loans at Melbourne, Quick cash loans at Sydney…
Besides, if people want to get home loans from the Westpac, you can get a lot of information from some previous posts of us about How much deposit do people need to get a Westpac home loan?
Hillary (Team Content) – Westpac personal loan