You have a very bad credit and want to get some loans to pay some monthly bills such as energy bill, water bill or mortgage bill. Do the lenders provide very bad credit loans? Do not worry, because there are many ways to get these loans in some minutes.
In the US, there are the variety of people who have very bad credit (bad credit score). However, the problem is that many lenders as well as financial institutions won’t accept them and they are also often discriminated against. What and where do you do if you want to get a very bad credit loan?
VERY BAD CREDIT LOANS
Indeed, based on credit scores, most Americans are unable to borrow money from banks or credit institutions. Since then, loans for people with very bad credit have been born. In the previous articles, our readers are understood properly about some loans such as bad credit loans, low-interest credit loans…
1. What is very bad credit loan?
Very bad credit loan is personal loan available for people with poor credit or no credit history. This loans can be used for any purpose and help a person who has experienced bankruptcy, repossessions… to re-establish or establish a good credit history. Credit is considered bad or vere bad if score falls between 300 and 630. The lower the score, the worse a borrower’s credit.
In the United States, a credit score is a number based on a statistical analysis of a person’s credit files. FICO is the most widely used type of credit score.
FICO SCORE RANGE
From the table above, bad credit is simply a description of a borrower’s credit score.
2. How and where do you get very bad credit loans?
2.1. Where do you get a very bad credit loan?
Jora Credit is a financial company providing personal loans online. By applying for loans in Jora, your credit score (good or bad, very bad) is NOT important.
If people want to get loans provided by Jora, they need to have some eligibility below:
- Be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama)
- Have a regular source of income
- Have an email address
- Have an active checking account
Jora offers installment loans in the following 10 states:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
2.2. How do you apply in Jora?
- Visit the website of Jora and enter the full name, email address to begin.
- Create an account (select state of residency and date of birth).
- Create a password and agree to the privacy disclosure.
- Provide personal information (address, Social Security number, driver’s license number, a phone number)
- Enter the income and finances including bank account number and bank’s routing number.
- Submit the application on the fourth page.
- Click Agree to the terms and click Submit.
3. The interest of very bad credit loans
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,600|
|Loan Term||4–30 months, varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1–2 days|
|Requirements||Must have an active checking account, regular source of income and email address.|
4. The advantages of very bad credit loans in Jora
- Quick application process.
- Personal finance resources.
- Apply with bad credit.
- Use your loan as you see fit.
We’d really like to hear what you say about this articles about “very bad credit loan” of Info Credit Free. To share your thoughts about anything you have read in Info Credit Free, please e-mail: email@example.com and include your mailing address and telephone number.
Hillary (Team Content) – Infocreditfree.com