If you are transferring or receiving international money from the Westpac Bank, entering Swift Code Westpac Bank must be done sooner. If you do not have Westpac Bank’s Swift code, then your transaction will not work. Today we will introduce you to this code of the Westpac Bank.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to the Swift Code Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ). Now, let find knowledge about You need Swift Code Westpac Bank to transfer international money in the post today.
SWIFT CODE WESTPAC BANK
Just like a lot of article posts such as open bank account online Australia, credit rating companies, personal loans with bad credit in Australia…, this post about Swift Code Westpac Bank includes some main parts.
Some main parts are: “What is a SWIFT code?”, “How to find a SWIFT Code Westpac Bank?” and “List of some Swift code Westpac Bank”
1. What is a SWIFT code?
- Bank code (A-Z): 4 letter code: Organization code or bank code.
- Country code (A-Z): 2 letter code: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- Location code (0-9 or A-Z): 2 digit location code that could be either 2 letters or numbers. location code:
- If the second character is “0”, then it is usually a BIC test in contrast to the BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is “1”, then it represents a passive participant in the SWIFT network.
- If the second character is “2”, then it usually indicates a reverse billing BIC, in which the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more conventional mode whereby the payer pays for the message.
- Branch Code (0-9 or A-Z): Optional 3 digit code. branch code, optional (‘XXX’ for the main office)
2. How to find a SWIFT Code Westpac Bank?
- Step 1: Log in to the website of Westpac Bank: westpac.com.au
- Step 2: Choose the payment destination
- Step 3: Nominate the amount and account people would like to pay from
- Step 4: Fill out the recipient’s bank details
- Step 5: Looking for the SWIFT code by entering the city or name of the recipient’s bank.
Note: If people would like to transfer money from a Westpac account to an overseas account by telegraphic transfer, people need to obtain the SWIFT Code of the recipient’s bank.
3. List of some Swift code Westpac Bank
|SWIFT CODE||Address Of Westpac Bank|
|WPACAU2F||255 Elizabeth Street, City: Sydney NSW, Country: Australia|
|WPACAU2S||Attn: Network Management Lev 1, 275 Kent Street, City: Sydney NSW 2000, Country: Australia|
|WPACCKCR||Main Road Avarua, City: Rarotonga, Country: Cook Islands|
|WPACCNSX||Shanghai Branch, 7/F Jin Mao Tower, 88 Shi Ji Avenue Pudong, City: Shanghai 200121, Country: China|
|WPACFJFX||1 Thomson Street, City: Suva, Country: Fiji|
|WPACGB2L||63 St Mary Axe, City: London Ec3a 8le, Country: England|
|WPACHKHX||4401 Connaught Centre, City: Hong Kong|
|WPACKYKX||Grand Cayman Branch, 335 Madison Avenue – 27th Floor, City: New York, Country: United States|
|WPACNZ2W||Intl Business Department, P.O. Box No. 691, City: Wellington, Country: New Zealand|
|WPACSGSG||4201 O.C.B.C. Centre, 65 Chulia Street, City: Singapore 1|
|WPACUS33||New York Branch, 335 Madison Ave. 27th Floor, City: New York, Country: United States|
|WPACVUVX||Rue Higginson, P.O. Box 233, City: Port Vila, Country: Vanuatu|
|WPACAU2SADE||2-8 King William Street, City: Adelaide, Country: Australia|
|WPACAU2SBRI||260 Queen Street, City: Brisbane, Country: Australia|
|WPACAU2SMEL||469 La Trobe Street Level 3, City: Melbourne, Country: Australia|
Tip: Please copy the bank name and Swift Code of Westpac Bank into the request frame instead of re-entering because of possible errors. If the transaction fails due to SWIFT Code error, the money will be suspended.
Here is information about Swift Code Westpac Bank. We provide this informations to give you read the necessary information, useful when using services in Westpac Bank. Also if you are using National Australian Bank (NAB) card products and would like to know the SWIFT Code of this bank, please refer to the Swift Code National Australian Bank (NAB) link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free