If you are transferring or receiving international money from Bankwest, entering Swift Code Bankwest must be done sooner. If you do not have Bankwest code, then your transaction will not work. Today we will introduce you to this code of Bankwest.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to the Swift Code AMP Bank Ltd, to get more information people can read the article You need the Swift Code AMP Bank Ltd to receive international money. Now, let find knowledge about You need to remember the structure of Swift Code Bankwest in the post today.
SWIFT CODE BANKWEST
Just like a lot of article posts such as bad credit payday loans online Australia, student loans Australia, payday loans no bank statements required in Australia…, this post about Swift Code Bankwest also includes some main parts.
In theory, the Swift code bank or Swift Code Bankwest is unique, not identical with any bank in the world.
Swift codes are divided into sections, in the same way, the phone number is divided into sections and each section reveals some information about the organization assigned this code. They include eight or eleven characters.
Whenever an eight-character code is used, it refers to the organization’s headquarters (main office). This is how the 11-character code is subdivided and what each part of the character represents. Get this quick 11-character fantasy code:
It can be divided into the following sections:
Part 1 (the first “AAAA” 4-characters): This code is used to determine the organization’s global presence (all branches and all parts of the world). For example, “BKWA” is used for “Bankwest”
Part 2 (5th and 6th characters of “BB”): This two-letter code represents the country of this particular branch and follows ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 to represent the code nation. For example, “AU” for “Australia”.
Part 3 (7th and 8th characters “CC”): These characters represent a location code and also the second character sometimes carrying this information:
- If CC is equal to “0”, then it is usually BIC assigned for testing purposes (as opposed to BIC used directly on the network).
- If CC is equal to “1”, then it indicates a passive participant in the SWIFT network.
- If CC is equal to “2”, then it usually denotes a “reverse billing” BIC, meaning the recipient must pay for the message.
Part 4 (9th to 11th characters “DDDD“): The last three characters form a branch Code, referring to the organization’s specific branch. If this part is omitted, then we have a quick code of 8 characters that is assumed to refer to the organization’s MAIN OFFICE. In addition, a typical naming convention is that in case we are referring to the main offices of an organization, this branch code is “XXXX”.
Swift codes are usually formed from 8 (or) 11 characters. You can understand that quick code refers to the main office when it is formatted in 8-digit code. The codes are arranged in the following way:
- Bank Code (A-Z) – 4 letter code. The first four letters indicate the shortened version of the bank’s name. The Bankwest for this is BKWA.
- Country Code (A-Z) – 2 letter code. The second letters say the name of the country in which the bank is located. The Country Code for the Bankwest is AU. The country corresponding to this country code is Australia.
- Location Code (A-Z) (0-9) – A 2 digit code can be two letters or numbers. It says where the bank is located. The Location Code for the Bankwest is 6P.
- Branch Code – This is an optional 3-digit code. It stated a specific branch instead of the bank’s headquarters. The Branch Code for the Bankwest is XXX.
|4 Letter Bank Code||2 Letter Country Code||2 Letter Location Code||3 Letter Branch Code|
NOTE: Everyone should copy the bank name of Bankwest and Bankwest Swift code into the request frame instead of re-entering because of some possible errors. If the transaction is not successful due to the SWIFT Code, the money will be suspended. And you have to re-do the transaction in 3-5 days or slower but obviously, it will affect your work.
This post is about Swift Code Bankwest. We provide this information to offer you with some of the necessary information that is useful for using the services within Bankwest. Also if you are using Bendigo Bankcard products and would like to know the SWIFT Code of Bendigo Bank, please refer to the Swift Code Bendigo Bank link we just provided in the previous article.
Besides, we offer a wealth of information on personal loans or insurance in Australia in some previous articles. If you are living in Australia and want to borrow money or insurance, people should read some articles like such as instant payday loans online Australia, 3 tips to help people get low-interest personal loans Australia, small loans fast Australia…
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free