Nowadays, owning a car is not difficult even you do not have enough money. You can get the NAB car loan to purchase a new car.
Everyone can get the personal loans in the NAB from the previous article of us such as NAB home loan, NAB personal loan.
NAB CAR LOAN
This post includes four parts, they are: “Apply for the NAB car loan”, “Some requirements which people need to meet if want to get the NAB car loan”, “The interest rate and fees of the NAB car loan” and “The benefits and features of the NAB car loan”..
1. How to apply for the NAB car loan
If customers apply in a Branch and bring these things along for the best chance of getting the funds in the same day.
- The other applicant, if the customers are applying for a joint loan.
- The latest payslip, if the customers are not paid into a NAB account.
- The most recent Financial/Tax Statement, if the customers are self-employed.
- The credit card or store card statements, if the customers are consolidating debt.
- The identification. Photo ID or a NAB card, if the customers already bank with NAB, or 100 points of ID, if the customers are new to NAB.
If customers are a self-employed customer:
- NAB need to know the most recent personal income tax return
- NAB need to know the most recent notice of assessment
If the business of the customers runs as a partnership, company or trust NAB will also need the following documents:
- Partnership tax return
- Company tax return
- Trust tax return
There are some tips people need to improve to get more chances of being approved.
Check some eligible to apply the car loan:
- Customers are 18 years or older.
- Customers have a regular income or wage.
- Customers have a good credit rating.
- Customers are able to afford the loan repayments
- Customers hold Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Live in Australia
Note: If you want to apply online loans, you must be a NAB customer.
- Check how much people can borrow
You should se the Borrowing Calculator of NAB to get an idea of how much you may be able to borrow.
- Build a good account history with NAB
- Set up a regular savings plan
- Understand the credit report
2. The interest rate of the NAB car loan
- 1-7 years flexible loan term
- Borrow from $5,000 up to $55,000
- Redraw additional repayments you’ve already made
- Variable headline rate
- This is the rate majority of our personal loan customers will get.
- Rates start at 10.69% p.a.
- The minimum interest rate: 10.69% p.a.
- The maximum interest rate: 18.69% p.a.
- Comparison rates start at 11.58% p.a.
- The minimum comparison rate:11.58% p.a.
- The maximum comparison rate:19.53% p.a.
- Application fee $150.00
- Monthly fee $10.00
- Exit fee $0.00
3. The advantages of the NAB car loan
Same day funds
- If people are one of the existing customer and people apply in-store at 2 pm, they could walk away with the money that very same day
- If the application is approved, the money will be in the NAB account within two hours.
Tailor your loan
- People can borrow from $5,000 to $55,000 with terms up to 7 years.
- Fixed or variable interest rate options.
- If people have made extra payments, people can redraw them at any time.
Choose flexible repayment options
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment option to suit the budget and needs.
- Make lump sum repayments whenever people want at no extra charge.
- Pay off the loan early without fees.
Quick document acceptance online
Includes, if you want to get a NAB personal loan, you should prepare your answers to NAB’s questions. You can get more questions about NAB in our previous post Some requirements of the NAB personal loan people need meet.
In addition, you can get a lot of information about the personal loans in Australia in many posts of us such as personal loan no credit check Australia, low interest personal loans Australia, instant payday loans online Australia, emergency cash loans unemployed no more hassle…
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free