Wondering how to pay for a new car or not too new? How about a holiday or a BFF destination wedding? Maybe you are making a change or just want to consolidate your debts. Anyway, we want to help. It can be easily applied to Motusbank personal loans. Do it online in minutes. It is applicable for free and it has earned influence on your credit score.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Cash Money personal loans in Canada, to get more information people can read the article Cash Money personal loans for you looking for the flexibility of payments. Now, let find knowledge about the Motusbank personal loans in the post today.
MOTUSBANK PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts such as SkyCap Financial personal loans, ConsumerCapital personal loans, Magical Credit personal loans, Consolidated personal loans… this post about the Motusbank personal loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some information about the Motusbank personal loans
You can register Motusbank personal loan from 5,000 dollars to 35,000 dollars online at Motusbank website. Motusbank personal loans are available in terms of 12 months to 5 years.
Motusbank also offers credit lines with variable interest rates starting from 5.65%. If you are not sure whether a credit line or personal loan is right for you, there are some differences you should consider. In general, a line of credit is more suitable for people looking to continue access to capital, while personal loans may be suitable for people who need to buy large items.
2. The interest rate and fees of the Motusbank personal loans
Motusbank personal loan includes the following features:
- Lending rates are as low as 5.15%. Motusbank offers personal loans with a starting interest rate of 5.15%.
- Remember, interest rates vary depending on personal circumstances. Motusbank also offers a line of personal credit interest rates as low as 5.65%.
- Available throughout Canada. Motusbank’s personal loans and credit limits are available in all provinces and territories of Canada except Quebec.
- High loan limit. You can borrow up to $ 35,000 from Motusbank to help cover a wide range of costs such as paying for a wedding, starting a business or buying a car. The exact amount you can borrow from Motusbank will depend on your current credit report and income.
- Flexible loan term. Individual loan terms range from 1-5 years.
- Loan calculator. You can use Motusbank’s online loan calculator to determine the total cost of the loan you want before you register.
3. Some requirements for people apply for Motus personal loans
To qualify for a loan at Motusbank, you often need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen or resident.
- At least 18 or 19 years old, depending on your province.
- Have good credit and at least 12 months of credit history.
- Have a Canadian bank account.
- Not declared bankrupt.
- There are no debts or current collections in your credit profile.
You will also need the following details and documents to complete your application:
- Personal information includes your name, address and email address.
- Proof of income.
- Canadian bank account details.
This post is about Motusbank personal loans. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting Motusbank personal loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Magical Credit, please refer to the Magical Credit personal loans are provided to low-income households link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free