LendingPoint is an online lender that provides loans to people with credit scores of 600 or more. It has a quick and easy source for modest-sized personal loans, ranging from $2,000 to $25,000. How to get the LendingPoint personal loans?
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting Avant personal loans in the US, to get more information people can read the article Avant personal loans are the best choice of people having bad credit. Now, let find knowledge about the LendingPoint personal loans in the post today.
LENDINGPOINT PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts such as where to get a loan with poor credit, really bad credit personal loans, good loans for poor credit, best loans for bad credit personal loans…, this post about the LendingPoint personal loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Information about the LendingPoint and LendingPoint personal Loans
LendingPoint is an online lender that provides loans to people with credit scores of 600 or more. It has a quick and easy source for modest-sized personal loans, ranging from $ 2,000 to $ 25,000.
You can take from mid to year to return your loan at a rate of between 9.99% and 35.99%. LendingPoint calculates the interest rate, maximum loan amount and repayment period based on your financial situation. Once approved, your loan amount can be sent immediately after the next business day.
To qualify for a personal loan from LendingPoint, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Credit score of 600 or more
- No bankruptcy, free or mortgage in the past 12 months
- The annual income of $ 20,000 or more
- At least one year of consistent work
- Live in a qualifying state
At this time, LendingPoint provides loans to residents of the following states:
2. Some benefits of the LendingPoint personal loans
- 100% online process. Submit an application online, upload an electronic document and receive money in your account after approval.
- Computer online. Find out how much you will repay and calculate refunds based on the amount you want to borrow and the loan term.
- Eligible for fair credit. If your credit score is 600 or higher, LendingPoint’s loan options can be a valuable alternative to traditional banks.
- Flexible repayment. Most loans are written in a 28-day payment schedule, which means that your due date may change monthly.
- Check your offer without affecting your credit score. When you register, LendingPoint uses a software pull out in your credit history, this will not affect your credit score. When you select one of the loan options, LendingPoint will conduct a hard check to verify the information you provide.
3. The interest rate and fees of the LendingPoint personal loans
|Loan amounts||$2,000 – $25,000|
|Typical APR||15.49% – 35.99%|
|Time to funding||Next day, in some cases|
|Repayments||Monthly over 24 to 48 months|
|Soft credit check?||Yes|
|How to qualify||
|Best for||Borrowers with average or bad credit, debt consolidation|
A $10,000 loan with an origination fee of 6% for a period of 24 months with an APR of 24.0980% may have a payment of $529.20 per month (actual terms and rate depend on credit history, income, and other factors). The total amount due under the loan terms provided as an example in this disclaimer includes the origination fee financed in addition to the loan amount, which is $12,700.80.
Customers may have the option to deduct the origination fee from the disbursed loan amount if desired. The total amount due is the total amount of the loan you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled.
This post is about LendingPoint personal loans. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting LendingPoint personal loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Earnest, please refer to Somethings you should know about the Earnest personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free