Latitude Financial Services is an Australian financial services company based in Melbourne and also doing business in New Zealand under the name Gem Finance. This post, Infocreditfree will introduce to people some information about Latitude personal loans.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting Swift Code National Australian Bank (NAB) in Australia, to get more information people can read the article Swift Code National Australian Bank (NAB) to receive international money. Now, let find knowledge about the Latitude personal loans in the post today.
LATITUDE PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts such as best loans for bad credit personal loans, really bad credit personal loans, good loans for poor credit, where to get a loan with poor credit…, this post about the Latitude personal loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some steps to get the Latitude personal loans
If you decide that a Latitude Financial personal loan is right for you, the online registration is simple. All you need to do is click on the Latitude’s website and follow the link to complete your application. To apply for the personal loans of Latitude, you have to:
- Aged 18 years and older
- You are an Australian permanent resident
- You are employed
- You need to borrow at least 20,000 dollars
- Become a new Latitude personal loan customer
- You are a homeowner or mortgage owner
If you meet some requirements above and want to complete the application for personal loans in Latitude, you will need some documents below:
- The proof of the identities (as a driver’s license, passport or proof of age card)
- The proof of your income in the form of payslips
- The amount you owe for loans, credit/storage cards, as well as overdrafts and limits and repayments
- The living expenses (rent,mortgage payments)
If you are looking for a competitive, fixed-rate personal loan, the Latitude Personal Loan is an option worth considering. However, be sure to review all your options before deciding which loan is right for you.
2. Some features of the Latitude personal loans
- Fixed interest. The secured loan: 12.99% p.a. The unsecured loans: 13.99% p.a.
- Price based on risk. The Latitude uses risk-based pricing to determine the interest rate of customers. This means people will be provided with a price based on their financial situation and the information they provide in the application.
- Loan. The loans of Latitude is for people who want to borrow at least $ 3,000.
- Loan maturity date. The Latitude loan terms range from 2 years to 7 years, allowing customers to plan better repayment and ensure they repay the loan on time.
- Be protected. If customers choose to secure the Latitude loan, they can ensure a new or used car, motorbike, seaplane, boat, campervan or caravan. Remember that at least 50% of cars need to be for personal purposes.
- Flexible repayment. Latitude offers flexible repayment options with personal loan. Customers can make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly and can repay them via direct debit, Australia Post or BPAY.
- Online application. Customers can sign up for the Latitude online loan and the registration process is relatively easy. Customers can find out if they are approved on the same day they apply.
- Additional repayments. Customers can make additional payments at any time to reduce the loan term.
- Additional repayment. You can make additional payments at any time to reduce the loan term and avoid paying additional interest costs.
- Optional loan insurance. If customers choose the Latitude loan, they can choose to have optional loan protection insurance.
3. The interest rate and fees of the Latitude personal loans
|Latitude Personal Loans|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 13.99%|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||15.19%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|type of loans||Unsecured and secured|
EXAMPLE: With a Latitude unsecured personal loan: $30,000 (borrow 5 years with interest rate: 10.99% (payable of $40,233 – a $250 establishment fee & $13 monthly loan servicing fees.
This post is about Latitude personal loans. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Latitude personal loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from St.George, please refer to Somethings you should know about the St.George personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free