Having a health insurance package is very necessary because it saves a lot of medical expenses. And in some states, health insurance is considered mandatory. Today we will introduce you to Big seven health insurance companies in the US for people consider.
In the previous post, we introduce readers to Seven steps to getting cheap health insurance in the US. For more knowledge about cheap insurance, you can read the article cheap health insurance. Everyone should purchase a health insurance immediately.
HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES
Like the previous post about home insurance USA, the post today about health insurance companies include seven parts. Each part tells about an insurance company in the USA.
1. Kaiser Permanente is one of the best health insurance companies
- You visit the doctors and the Kaiser company in exchange for increased efficiency.
- According to our design experts: “Their logos are very old. The inside lines are so thin that you can not see them from afar! “
- J.D. Power Rank: Highest Overall Experience in California, Colorado, Maryland, Oregon, Washington, South Atlantic, Virginia. KP is the only company to achieve the highest overall experience in many areas.
- A.M. Best rating: NR (not rated)
- The premiums are, on average, less expensive than those of other insurance agencies, especially for older people.
2. Anthem is one of the best health insurance companies
Anthem BlueCross BlueShield offers a wide range of traditional pay plans, Health Savings Accounts plans and more. The company makes it easy to add other types of coverage to your health plan, including dental insurance, vision, and life insurance. It also provides what it calls a balanced plan, which will ensure you receive cash benefits to pay your bills in case you become disabled by a major accident or illness.
- Formerly known as WellPoint, Anthem is the largest Blue Cross Blue Shield, operator.
- Also owns CareMore, DeCare Dental, HealthSun, and other plans.
- Serving more than 40 million members in 2017.
- According to the graphic designer: “I like the fact that they use a serif font because it’s very honest and simple.”
- J.D. Power Rankings: highest overall ranking in Massachusetts; highest ratings for supplier selection in Colorado, Ohio, and Virginia; highest ranked for coverage and benefits in Connecticut, Maine, Missouri, and Ohio.
- AM Best rating: bbb+ (Good)
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield makes it easy to add dental, vision and other types of insurance.
3. Molina is one of the best health insurance companies
Molina is a health care organization that provides services to nearly 5 million people through government-sponsored programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid. Molina is a Fortune 500 company and was named the “Best Citizen” list of Business Ethics. The National Commission for Quality Assurance ranked Molina’s Medicaid plans as the best.
- Founded in the 1980s to care for unattended communities, Molina offers Medicaid coverage.
- Molina serves over than 3.5 million members, all under the name Molina.
- Operating their own medical clinics in fifteen states and Puerto Rico.
- According to the graphic designer: “Check out the use of negative space. I enjoy the graphic – there’s a hidden there.”
- A.M. Best rating: NR (not rated).
- What the company does is awesome.
- Many of the employees are great and nice.
4. Aetna is one of the best health insurance companies
Aetna is a long-standing health insurance company. It offers a variety of insurance plans, including private health insurance and through medical, dental and vision exchanges, insurance students and international insurance.
It can also provide additional coverage to enhance your current plans, such as a hospital or other important care programs. It lacks short-term policies to offset gaps in coverage but there are some of the cheapest rates of companies that we have tested
- Aetna agreed to merge with CVS in December 2017. It is not clear when this will happen or what Aetna-CVS will look like. Experts expect more venues will open for members to be cared for.
- Founded in 1853, and is a large company since then.
- J.D. Power ratings: highest customer service, processing requests, and media ratings in Florida; handling the highest requirements and customer service ratings in New Jersey.
- A.M. Best rating: BBB (good)
- Premium is one of the minimum health insurance premiums that we have reviewed
5. Independence Health Group is one of the best health insurance companies
The Independent Health Team serves nearly 8.5 million people in 24 states. The Philadelphia-based head office, Independence Health Group is a diversified company providing a lot of services including commercial health insurance, Medicare and Medicaid, third-party benefits management, and drugstore management.
- Act as Blue Cross Blue Shield in many states.
- AmeriHealth and Tandigm are also part of the IHG family.
- IHG reports that their members have more than 19,000 children by 2016.
- Independent Blue Cross cardholders can skate for free at the Blue Cross RiverRink in Philadelphia.
6. Humana is one of the best health insurance companies
Humana is one of the best health insurance providers because it offers a wide range of health insurance plans at some of the lowest rates of people we evaluate. If you live in one of the 22 states that Humana operates, it must be on your insurance plan list to consider when making your own price and comparison.
- Humana does not sell personal health insurance through the ACA.
- There is only a large health insurance company in the south (Louisville, Kentucky).
- Publicly supports a responsible care payment model in which doctors are given bonuses to keep the patient healthy.
- J.D. Power Rankings: the best overall ranking in Texas; best insurance and welfare in Ohio; Best communication in Illinois and Indiana.
- A.M. Best rating: BBB (Good)
- Humana offers health insurance at a lower rate than most health insurance companies we have tested and policies that have additional benefits.
7. Health Care Service Corporation is one of the best health insurance companies
Healthcare Services Corporation (HCSC) is the largest health insurance company in the United States. It was founded in 1936 and has more than 15 million members inactive states of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. (The plans and options vary by state.)
Available health care programs include online health assessment tools, smoking cessation support, weight reduction programs, pregnancy programs, fitness programs, and a 24/7 nurse helpline. You can choose coverage from a number of programs including HMO and PPO programs. Health plans are available, and you can also choose a high deductible plan to help reduce your insurance costs.
- HCSC is a Blue Cross Blue Shield supplier for Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- The HCSC network includes 233,000 providers in five states.
- With nearly 15 million members, HCSC is the largest health insurer not owned by investors.
- J.D.’s strength ranking: highest overall ranking for Illinois; Ranked highest customer service in Florida.
- A.M. Best rating: a+ (excellent)
Health insurance is one of the most necessary insurance with everyone. To get more knowledge about this insurance, you can read articles in the category Insurance of us.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free