HDFC Bank provides personal loans to customers to meet their diverse financial requirements such as medical emergencies, weddings, travel, debt consolidation, etc. HDFB promised to simplify documents and approve them quickly so that customers could get more advantages to make their life easier when they get an HDFC personal loan.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the personal loans in India, to get more information people can read the article There are a lot of types of personal loans in India to choose. Now, let find knowledge about the personal loan of HDFC in the post today.
HDFC PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts such as unsecured personal loans bad credit, small loans online, unsecured loans for people with bad credit, loans for bad credit history… this post about a personal loan of HDFC also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to get a personal loan of HDFC
Some eligibility criteria that customers need to meet for a personal loan of HDFC Bank are as follows:
- Salaried Doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Customers need to have the age of 21 to 60 years.
- Customers need to have a job for at least 2 years with a min of 1 year with the current organization.
- In non-metro cities, customers need to earn a minimum of Rs 15,000 net income/month and in Mumbai, New Delhi, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Kolkata. customers need to earn at least Rs 20,000/month
2. Some features of the personal loan of HDFC
- Loan amount: From Rs 50,000 to Rs 40,00,000. The Bank reviews the borrower’s financial records and reviews credit history, CIGH Points, repayment capacity, etc.
- Customers can now benefit from special interest and loan approval for 20 seconds and other customers can use the loan. an individual within less than 4 hours (Terms and conditions apply)
- Minimal documentation – With HDFC Bank, the entire process of registering a personal loan is fast, hassle-free and requires minimal documentation. A person can also be funded within 4 hours after approval.
- Covered with HDFC Bank Personal Loan – For a nominal premium, one can use Personal Accident Insurance up to 8 Lakhs and critical illness insurance up to 1 Rupee of Security Personal loan – One can guarantee his personal loan from HDFC Bank with Sarv Suraksha Pro.
- Personal Loan Balance – Customers can get low and revised interest rates by transferring the existing personal loan to HDFC Bank.
3. The interest rate and fees of personal loans of HDFC
|Type of Fees||Charges Applicable|
|Interest Rate||15.50% to 21.50%|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs 550/- per cheque bounce|
|Loan Processing Charges||Up to 2.50% – a minimum of Rs 1,999/- & Maximum of Rs 25000 for salaried customers.|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||NIL|
|Loan Tenure||12 – 60 months|
|Pre-Payment in Part or in Full||Salaried: Pre-Payment is allowed only after 12 EMIs
Part Payment of loans of HDFC can be done once in the financial year and twice during the entire tenure of up to 25% of the principal outstanding.
|Part Payment Charges||
|Charges for late payment of EMI||2%/month on EMI/Principal Overdue subject to the minimum amount of Rs 200/-|
This post is about a personal loan of HDFC. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting a personal loan of HDFC. Also if you are looking for information about SBI personal loans, please refer to the Max SBI personal loans amount Rs 14 lakh for applicants below 72 years link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free