Are you looking for guaranteed loans but you have a poor credit score instead of a good credit? People do not worry too much because there are more and more the guaranteed loans for bad credit. These personal loans are popular with many people because most spend on people have poor credit.
We provided detailed information on a lot of types of personal loans in previous posts such as short-term loans, payday loans, unsecured personal loans… If you want to get one of these loans to solve your financial problems, you can read the full article link online personal loans for bad credit, personal loans for bad credit near me… Today, let see about the guaranteed personal loans for people having bad credit.
GUARANTEED LOANS FOR BAD CREDIT
The article today includes four parts, which are: “What are the guaranteed personal loans for bad credit?”, “How to get the guaranteed personal loans for bad credit?”, “The interest of the guaranteed personal loans for bad credit” and “The advantages and disadvantages of the guaranteed personal loans for bad credit”.
1. What are the guaranteed loans for bad credit?
The guaranteed loans for bad credit are personal loans securing against something people own such as a home or car. These loans are considered as a type of collateral for the lenders. People simply put the property they own to prove the repayment capacity. When people can not meet the loan repayment, the lender can sell these property instead. With these guaranteed loans, people will not be subject to a credit check, whether peoeple have bad or poor credit, it does not matter.
Some requirements for guaranteed loans for people with bad credit are:
- People need to have a valid national identity
- People need to have an active checking account
- People need to have proof of income
- People must be over 18 years old
- People need to be citizen/permanent resident
- People need to have an active bank account
- People need to have verifiable monthly income
- People need to own email address and mobile phone number.
- People need to have properties
People can get these loans to use for any reason below:
- Emergency car repairs
- Unexpected bills
- Medical treatment
2. How to get the guaranteed loans for bad credit?
Three step to get these loans:
- Step 1: Submit your form applications (Fill out the form)
- Step 2: Receive the loan decisions
- Step 3: Receive the cash
3. The interest of the guaranteed loans for bad credit
- Loan: $100 – $10.000
- Term-loans: up to 5 years
- Loan Amount: $1200
- Establishment Fee: 20%
- Monthly Fee: 4%
- Total Repayment:
- 3 Months: $1584
- 4 Months: $1632
- 5 Months: $1680
- 6 Months: $1728
- Missed payment fee: £15.00
- Late interest: 0.8% per day
4. The advantages and disadvantages of the guaranteed loans for bad credit
4.1. The advantages of the guaranteed loans for bad credit
- Even if people have a poor credit score, the guaranteed loan needs will still be approved
- There is no collateral involved
- The quicker processing
- The convenient and reliable
- The confidential and fast
- These loans can get people out of emergency easily
- Personal information of people who want to get these loans is completely confidential
- The guaranteed loans approval decision made in some minutes.
- The lenders do not require the registration fee
- The acceptance rate is high
- People want to get these loans are not required to state the purpose of the loan
4.2. The disadvantages of the guaranteed loans for bad credit
- These loans have unaffordable interest.
- The repeat short-term lending.
- Also, have loan default.
- Have penalty fees.
- Bank account closure.
With the development of the economy in recently, the financial services are developing, lenders offering a wide variety of personal loans include installment loans for bad credit, best personal loans for bad credit, secured loan bad credit…
If people do not know where to provide these loans, you can click into the article to get more information. Some topics are where to get a loan with bad credit, where can I get a personal loan with bad credit, the best places to get a loan with bad credit…
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free