UniBank has four available to suit a range of financial dreams of customers when UniBank comes to personal loans. This post will introduce to readers the benefits of UniBank personal loans and some requirements to apply for a loan in UniBank.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Macquarie Credit Union personal loans, to get more information people can read the article Macquarie Credit Union personal loans are offered with the best interest. Now, let find knowledge about loans of UniBank in the post today.
UNIBANK PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Gateway Bank personal loans, People’s Choice Credit Union personal loans, Macquarie Credit Union personal loans…. this post about the UniBank loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for UniBank loans
To apply for any personal loans from UniBank, customers need to meet some following requirements, they are:
- Customers need to be over the age of 18
- Customers need to be a permanent resident or an Australian citizen
- Customers need to be eligible to become a member or be a UniBank member.
If customers meet the requirements below, customers will need to provide some following documents which customers can do during the online application process:
- Two pieces of identification: full name, date of birth and address, driver’s license or passport.
- A one-time payment of $10 for a membership share.
2. Some benefits of UniBank loans
- Customers do not need to pay for ongoing fees
- Customers can make extra repayments to pay the loan off faster
- Customers can choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Customers have a competitive variable interest rate
- Customers do not need to pay penalty for early repayment
- Customers ability to make lump-sum payments
- A fee free redraw facility to access additional repayments
- 24/7 access via internet banking
- 24/7 access via a mobile app
- 24/7 access via phone banking
3. The interest rate and fees of UniBank loans
- Loan terms. Customers can pay off the loan over terms of from 1 year to 7 years.
- Loan amount. Customers can apply for any amount between $2,000 and $80,000 depending on what customers need and the budget of customers.
- The variable rate. Interest rate is 13.19% p.a. The comparison rate is 13.9% p.a.
- Make extra repayments. Customers can make extra payments, and there are no penalties for early repayments.
- The repayment frequency. Customers have a choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Fee-free redraw. Customers can redraw any additional repayments that they have made on the loan if they suddenly need the money again.
- The establishment fee of $100 but no ongoing fees are charged. Customers can make additional payments at any time and there’s no penalty for early repayments.
- Customers get $50,000
- Loan term 5-year
- The interest rate is 13.19% p.a.
- Application fee: $100
- Monthly fee: $0
- The total amount payable is $56,695 including interest and fees
- Each month, customers need to pay $111.583
This post is about loans of UniBank. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from there. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Gateway Bank, please refer to the Gateway Bank personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.