There are a lot of credit cards in Canada for people to choose from. However, what are the best credit cards in Canada and suitable for you? You should consider carefully before choosing any types of credit cards.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting small business credit cards, to get more information people can read the article The small business credit cards have low APR and others benefits. Now, let find knowledge about the credit cards Canada in the post today.
CREDIT CARDS CANADA
Just like a lot of article posts such as credit card deals, unsecured credit cards for bad credit, credit card protector, store credit cards…, this post about credit cards Canada also includes some main parts.
1. Five best credit cards Canada
1. Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite
When it comes to the best credit card 2019 see the service very similar to 2018. Life on Credit’s choice for the best credit card in Canada in 2018 is Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite from Scotiabank and you still can’t choose wrong for your credit needs.
It has a cash card with an interest rate of 19.99% when buying and 22.99% when cash advance. The annual fee is $ 99 and you need to have a minimum annual income of $ 60,000, which is not a problem if you have one of the highest paid jobs in Canada.
1.2. Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
1.3. SimplyCash Card from American Express
1.4. TD Cash Back Visa Infinite
For one of the best credit card refunds in Canada, this is a great card from TD Bank. With TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card, you earn 3% cash on grocery, gas and monthly bills and 1% on other purchases. In the first three months, you can earn 9% cash back.
The interest rate is quite high – 20.99% for purchases and 22.99% for cash advances – and there is an annual fee of $ 120. Remember that your refund reward is not required. Free money that you missed.
1.5. Visa SCENE card from Scotiabank
See the richest Canadian actors working on the big screen ever easier with Visa SCENE from Scotiabank. It is one of the best reward cards for movie lovers because you only need 1,000 points to earn a free movie ticket. You can also get discounts for things like restaurant meals and car rentals.
You earn one point for every dollar you spend on daily purchases and five points for every dollar you spend at the movies. There is no annual fee and interest rate of 19.99% for purchases and 22.99% for cash advances.
2. The benefits and drawback of credit cards Canada
2.1. The benefits of credit cards Canada
- Allow customers to borrow money immediately to purchase
- Allow customers to bring less cash
- Allow customers to receive an advance payment
- List purchases in a monthly report
- Help customers set up a credit history and earn good credit scores
- Provide free credit if customers pay the balance in full and on time
- Provides convenient payment methods for purchases made on the Internet and by phone
limited liability in case of fraudulent use
- Can provide extended warranty and purchase protection benefits on most credit card purchases, as well as rewards and other benefits
2.2. Limitations of credit cards Canada
- Allow customers to accumulate more debt than you can handle damage customer credit score if payment is often late or non-refundable
- Costs are much higher than some other forms of credit, such as credit lines personal loans, when interest costs arise
This post is about credit cards Canad. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting credit cards in Canada. Also if you are looking for information about the gas credit cards, please refer to Some tips for lowering the gas credit cards link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free