Commonwealth Bank is a multinational bank with presence across New Zealand, Fiji, Asia, the US, and the UK. Founded in 1911, the bank is headquartered in Sydney. The bank employs around 51,800 staff and operates more than 11,000 branches.
In the previous post, the Info Credit Free introduced to people for the home loan in Australia. If you are interested in that topic then visit the article links: home loan interest rates Australia. And today, let us know about the Commonwealth Bank Personal Loans service.
COMMONWEALTH BANK PERSONAL LOANS
Save 2% p.a. on an Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan when you apply and fund by 20 December 2019. Borrow from $4,000 to $50,000 from 1 to 7 years.
1. Eligibility criteria Commonwealth Bank Personal Loans
To be eligible for a loan, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65 years old
- Hold a bank account with an active debit card
- Have a verifiable mobile phone number and email address
- Have a regular source of income
- Able to afford the repayments over the term of the loan
2. Profile for loan application
- Full Name
- Identity Information
- Address Information
- Mobile phone number and email address
- Bank Statements
3. The interest, APR and Fee
- From 9.95% to 19.74% per annum
- APR: Max 20%/year
- A loan between 1 to 7 years
- Fees: Free profile and disbursement
Personal loans are required to be repaid by equal installments of principal and interest over terms of between 1 to 7 years. With the maximum interest rate for a variable rate or fixed rate loan of 18.9% p.a. (19.74% p.a. comparison rate).
Description table: Commonwealth Bank Personal Loans
Term of Loan
|Interest Rate (APR)||Expected Monthly Payment|
Info Commonwealth Bank
- Address: Ground Floor, Tower 1, 201 Sussex Street, SYDNEY, NSW, AUSTRALIA, 2000
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124
- Australian credit licence 234945
- Phone: 131431 – 8am – 8pm (Sydney/Melbourne time)
Includes, people should consider before choosing any Personal Loans in the Commonwealth Bank. In the previous posts, Info Credit Free introduced a variety of information about loans in Australia such as Westpac commercial property loan, loans for low-income earners, payday loans no bank statements required in Australia…
Anna – Commonwealth Bank