Cash Money provides personal loans – both installment loans and credit loans – to those looking for unexpected spending or to splash money on a luxury item. If you seek the flexibility of payments at your own pace, consider a personal loan from Cash Money. How to get Cash Money personal loans.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the EasyFinancial personal loans in Canada, to get more information people can read the article Get EasyFinancial personal loans with the quick registration process. Now, let find knowledge about the Cash Money personal loans in the post today.
CASH MONEY PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts such as Refresh Financial personal loans, SkyCap Financial personal loans, Fast Access Finance personal loans, Fairstone personal loans… this post about the Cash Money personal loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some types of Cash Money personal loans and benefits and drawbacks of them
1.1. Some types of Cash Money personal loans
- Installment loan. They are returned periodically for a set period of time. You apply for a certain amount and agree to pay the debt according to the set timeframe. You have access to the entire agreed amount. You must meet the minimum reimbursement requirements, may be able to make additional refunds to pay the loan faster.
- Line of credit loans. You can borrow as much or as little as you want, to a certain limit. Once your limit is agreed, you have access to those funds. You can withdraw all of this money at once or increase it as needed. You do not have to withdraw the full amount. If a certain credit has not been processed, you will not be charged interest for that amount.
1.2. The benefits and drawback of Cash Money personal loans
- There is no early payment fee
- High lending limit
- Installment loan and credit limit available
- Lower lending limits for online applications
- Fixed interest rate regardless of good credit history
2. Some information about Cash Money personal loans
- The interest rate of 46.93%. This interest rate is applicable to all loans, regardless of the amount you borrow, your loan period or your financial ability.
- Flexible lending scale. Cash provides personal loans from $ 100 (in store), $ 500 (online) and $ 10,000. The amount you are approved will depend on your ability to repay. Online applications have a minimum of 500 dollars.
- Quick access to funds. Once you are approved, you can access your money for at least an hour. Online applications will be connected to your account. If you have applied at the store, you may have to wait longer to collect your money.
- Loan terms. You can apply for a 6-month-5-year loan term. Longer terms provide a small amount of repayment but accumulate higher total interest.
- Installment payment option. You will be able to make repayments fortnightly or monthly. This allows you to set a repayment schedule in line with your cash flow.
- Credit score. Cash will receive your credit score during the customer verification process. If your credit history is not in good standing, you will be less likely to be approved for a loan.
3. Some fees for Cash Money personal loans
The total cost of your loan will depend on how much you want to borrow, the duration of the loan and, if you choose credit, how much you withdraw from the loan limit.
Cash Money provides personal loans, in the form of installment loans and credit lines, from $ 100 (in-store), $ 500 (online) to $ 10,000. These loans can be repaid over a period of 6 months – 5 years. Cash for personal loans attracts annual interest rates of 46.93%.
Loan fees vary from province to region. Additional fees and pricing will add to the cost of your loan. General fees for personal loans include:
- Establishment fee
- Lost payment fee
- Default penalty
4. Some requirements for application for Cash Money personal loans
To qualify for a personal loan with Cash Money you must, at least:
- Be residents of BC, AB, SK, ON, NS (for online or in-store apps)
- Be a resident of MB or NB (applicable only in stores)
- At least 18 years old
- There is a chequing account open in your name
- There are working phone numbers
When signing up for a car loan, you will need to provide:
- Know. You will need to provide a Canadian driver’s license, passport or birth certificate.
- Income verification. You will need to prove your ability to repay your debt by providing proof of employment and bank statements that reliably illustrate income.
This post is about Cash Money personal loans. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting Cash Money personal loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Magical Credit, please refer to the Magical Credit personal loans are provided to low-income households link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free