On the Apple Website, they announced that the Latitude Financial Service is the only partner to sponsor installments at 0% interest for a period of 6 months to 12 months until 31 October in the Website of Apple. This is four cards of Latitude Financial Service that Apple approves to buy with 0% interest. How to buy iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service?
In the previous post, we introduce a way to buy iPhone 11 in Australia with 0% interest to get more information people can read the article Customers can buy iPhone 11 in Australia with 0% interest with CreditLine. Now, looking to buy iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service in Australia. There is an increasing number of banks, credit institutions, and financial companies offering installment loans with different interest rates. However, how to buy iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service, please read this article offline.
BUY IPHONE 11 WITH LATITUDE FINANCIAL SERVICE
Just like a lot of article posts about really poor credit loans, mortgage application, easy payday loans, new credit cards… this post about buying iPhone 11 in Australia with 0% interest by Credit card of Latitude also includes some main parts. They are:
1. The table of iPhone 11 prices in Australia
|iPhone Pro Max||AU$1,899||N/A||AU$2,149||AU$2,499|
- Latitude Gem Visa
- GO Mastercard
- Buyers Edge cards.
If you want to buy an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro at the Apple Online Store, you must order through Apple telesales (133 622) to qualify for the 0% interest offer.
2. Some benefits of choosing buy iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service
- 0% interest rate discount: To enjoy the 0% interest rate discount, either: Visit the Apple Retail Store Or Browse Apple Online Store then call Apple at 133 622 to order.
- Streamline rates and fees: The prices of Latitude are very easy to understand. Customers only pay a monthly account retention fee. No annual or establishment fees apply.
- Safe and confidential: Shop with the knowledge that the Latitude card and account are protected by strict security systems.
- Flexible payment: Take advantage of 0% interest rate at Apple. Customers need to make minimum monthly payments but they can flexibly make additional payments at any time.
3. How to buy iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service
6 & 12-month terms with 0% interest: 6-month and 12-month interest-free finance for approved clients in which the grant amount is $ 150 to $ 299 in 6 months and over $ 300 in 12 months. Offer available until October 31, 2019.
Go to Apple Retail Store or buy at Apple Online Store: In order to be eligible for the above offers, purchases must be made at the Apple Retail Store or Apple Online Store (via telesales, 133‑622 or Chat). CreditLine cards are issued by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588). Australian Credit License number 392145.
Use four cards of Lattitude Financial Service: Buyer’s Edge, CreditLine, Gem Visa or GO Mastercard issued by Latitude Finance Australia. Please note that the interest, fees and card features presented on this site are only related to CreditLine cards obtained through Apple.
Only approve customers. 0% interest rate offer available on promotional price or ticket. Monthly repayments must be made during the interest-free period. Interest and payments payable after the expiry of the interest-free period. Only the minimum monthly payment will not pay for the purchase before the end of the interest-free period.
4. The interest rate and fees of buying iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service
4.1. Interest rates:
- 0% p.a. on purchases $150 and over at Apple.
- 22.99 % p.a. standard purchase interest rate.
- 22.99 % p.a. on cash advance.
4.2. Establishment fees, account fees, and Transaction Fees
|Monthly Account Keeping Fee||$4.95|
|Paper Statements||$2.50 per statement|
|Cash Advance fee||$5 for over the counter cash withdrawals at Westpac only|
|Direct Credit Advance Fee||$3 or 3% of the credit advance, whichever is greater. You’ll never pay more than $30|
|Minimum Payment||$25 or 3% of the balance, if less than $25|
|ATM cash advance or withdrawal fee||$3 or 3% of the cash advance, whichever is greater|
|EFTPOS Withdrawal Fee||85c|
|Giropost Withdrawal Fee||85c|
|Westpac Over The Counter Fee||$1.85|
|Payment Handling Fee||$2.50 (in person)
This post is information about buying iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service. Also if you are looking for information about the installment loans of other banks, credit institution… to buy iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max in Australia, you should the articles of Loansaustralia.net such as Pioneer Credit Connect personal loans with the lowest interest rate…
Installment loans in Australia to buy iPhone 11 have a different interest rate and fee with installment loans in New Zealand. Therefore, if you want to know about the personal loans in New Zealand, you should read the article from Loansnz.net such as The loans of Admiral Finance helps customers get up to $50,000…
Hillary (Team Content) – Buy iPhone 11 with Latitude Financial Service