In recently, the credit card deals are more and more popular that are offered by a lot of companies. Each credit card deal is suitable for each person. This post, we will introduce the best credit card deals.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting credit card offers for bad credit in the US, to get more information people can read the article The best credit card offers for bad credit in the US. Now, let find knowledge about the best credit card deals in the post today.
BEST CREDIT CARD DEALS
Just like a lot of article posts such as accept credit cards, credit card offers for bad credit, low-interest rate credit cards, credit card protector.., this post about the best credit card deals also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Chase Sapphire Reserve is one of the best travel credit card deals
Special offer with $300 annual travel credit.
Chase Sapphire Reserve® is currently one of the best absolute travel credit cards around. Since 2019, no other credit card has thrown so many privileges on its users like this. First, as noted in special offers, users who receive $ 300 annual travel credit can be used for things like air tickets, taxi rides, hotels or any purchase deals. Any other travel related. This credit helps offset the high annual card fee of $ 450 annually.
In addition, as a cardholder, you receive access to Priority Pass airport lounges and pre-entry / Global TSA fee waivers. Together, these benefits are worth hundreds of dollars. Above all, users get a 4.5% reward rate when traveling and eating, this is a higher reward than most credit cards can offer. You can get 3 points when traveling after you use the $ 300 annual travel credit.
- $ 450 Annual Fee
- The rate of 4.5% reward when traveling, eating outdoors; Reward rate of 1.5% for all other purchases (3 points when traveling after you earn $ 300 travel credit)
- 50,000 bonus points are available if you manage to spend at least $ 4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of membership
2. Chase Sapphire Preferred Card + Chase Freedom is one of the best credit card deals
Special offers: Both cards offer the final Rewards points that can be pooled, increasing their value.
Both Chase Sapphire Preferred® and Chase Freedom® offer all the benefits that each can qualify for on this list. When combined, however, they become stronger. What allows these cards to work in parallel is the fact that both accumulate the same kind of bonuses – Chase Ultimate Awards (UR).
These points are usually worth $ 0.01 per point. However, when you receive a 2nd level Chase credit card like Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, you can use them from travel bookings, which increase the value to 0.0125 dollars.
That, in turn, raises the reward rate on Chase Freedom® to exceed its 5%/1% limit. You can also transfer your UR points to hotel partners and participating airlines with the potential to increase their value even further.
- The annual fee for Chase Freedom®: $ 0
- Chase Freedom® rewards: 5 UR points per dollar amounting to $ 1,500 when combined purchases in the bonus categories each quarter activate; 1 point on $ 1 everywhere else
- The annual fee for Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Introduce $ 0 for the first year. Then $ 95
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® card rewards: 2 points for traveling and dining at restaurants around the world & 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
3. Discover it Student Cash Back is one of the best credit card deals for Students
Special offer: Discover all the cash you have earned at the end of the first year – automatically. Only for new cardholders.
Discover it Cash Back is one of the best credit card transactions, so it only makes sense that its student partner also makes the list. Discover it® student refund is very similar to the non-student version. Cardholders earn 5% cash in categories that change every quarter, up to quarterly each time you activate.
For 2019, the categories include grocery stores (January-March), gas stations, Uber & Lyft (April-June), restaurants (July-September), Amazon.com ( October-December). New cardholders also have double refunds at the end of the first year. Discover it® Student Refund Program is also currently working on a number of exclusive student promotions.
Users can receive their $ 20 annual credit for their GPA of 3.0 or higher within the next 5 years. In addition, you will not be charged a late fee for your first late payment. This can be great for a beginner student and familiar with credit card management.
- 5% cashback in the categories changes every quarter, up to quarterly when you register
- $ 0 annual fee
- $ 20 credit per academic year, your average score is 3.0 or higher over the next 5 years
4. Ink Business Preferred Credit Card is one of the best credit card deals for small businesses
Special offer: 80,000 final Rewards points after you spend at least $ 5,000 within the first 3 months of membership. The Ink Business Preferred℠ credit card has one of the best registration rewards available, which is a cherry on a great small business credit card.
Card users to make $ 5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of card members can receive the last 80,000 Rewards points. We estimate the value of this prize is about $ 1,000 when booking travel. In addition to rewards, this card provides a solid reward rate of 3.75% for selected purchases and does not charge users any foreign transaction fees when used abroad.
- 80,000 bonus points after spending $ 5,000 when buying in the first 3 months after opening an account
- $ 95 annual fee
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem points when you go through Chase Ultimate Awards travel portal
- 3x points above $ 150,000 first combine spending for travel, transportation, advertising through search engines and social media sites and internet/cable/phone services.
5. Chase Slate is one of the best credit card deal for balance transfers
Special offer: $ 0 referral fee when the transfer is made within 60 days of account opening. Then: $ 5 or 5% of each transfer amount, whichever is greater. Chase Slate is one of the leading credit balance transfers on the market right now because of its great referral offers.
The card has a $ 0 referral fee when a balance transfer is made within 60 days of account opening. Most other credit cards will charge their users anywhere from 3% to 5% when making a transfer. Above all, Chase Slate® provides users with 0% APR when transferring balances in the first 15 months of membership, allowing you to settle outstanding, interest-free debts for more than a year.
- $ 0 Referral fee for transfer is made within 60 days of account opening
- Introducing APR 0% when making a transfer and buying the balance during the first 15 payment cycles that your Account is open
- APR buys goods that are performing regularly: Transformation 16.74% – 25.49%
Chase Slate® related information has been collected by ValuePenguin and has not been reviewed or provided by this card issuer before publication.
This post is about the best credit card deals. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for the best credit card deals. Also if you are looking for information about the accept credit cards, please refer to Some WAYS to people can accept credit cards easily you can choose link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free