Business credit cards are credit cards for businesses to use instead of for personal use. Business credit cards are available for businesses of all sizes. They can help businesses build credit profiles to improve future loan terms. This post, we introduce to people about three best business credit cards in the US.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the best credit card offers in the US, to get more information people can read the article Somethings about student credit cards people should note. Now, let find knowledge about the best business credit cards in the post today.
BEST BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS
Just like a lot of article posts such as instant approval credit cards, low-interest credit cards, pre-approved credit cards, best credit card offers…, this post about best business credit cards also includes some main parts. They are:
1. What are the best business credit cards?
Business credit cards are credit cards for businesses to use instead of for personal use. Business credit cards are available for businesses of all sizes. They can help businesses build credit profiles to improve future loan terms.
Small business credit cards can also be supported by an individual personal liability guarantee that can also help structure credit terms.
2. Some advantages of the best business credit cards
Although business credit cards often carry an annual fee, it is often nominal. Some advantages can be seen clearly in those business credit cards, including :
- Higher credit limits. Such cards often carry a credit limit of $ 50,000 or more, making it much easier to buy large business purchases that you can’t make with personal credit or cash.
- Credit rating increased. Having a business credit card, not abusing them and making timely payments can help increase your business credit rating quickly. Be sure to do business with suppliers who report your transaction to the credit bureau.
- Private business credit. Business credit cards stand, meaning your personal credit rating is not reflected in your transactions. In addition, by having a separate credit card for a small business, you no longer have to arrange business and personal transactions when it is time to pay taxes.
- Control on employee spending. Business credit cards make it easy to set employee spending limits.
- Business privilege. Rewards offered on business credit cards are often business-related and may include discounts on business and shopping at business supply stores.
3. Three best business credit cards
3.1. Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card
- Bonus on registration: Earn $ 500 in bonuses after you spend $ 3,000 on purchases within 3 months after opening an account.
- Main fee: This card has no annual fee, no employee card fee. Foreign transaction fee: 3%. Advance payments cost more than $ 15 or 5%. Balance transfer costs greater than $ 5 or 5%.
- APR introduction: 0% APR when buying, transferring the balance within 12 months.
- Regular APR: Once the promotional periods end, the purchase and balance transfer APR rise to a range between 15.49% to 21.49% variable, depending on your personal creditworthiness and prevailing interest rates. The cash advance APR is 27.24% variable. There is no penalty APR.
- Other Perks: Value-added benefits include complimentary auto rental insurance when you pay for your rental in full with your card, purchase protection on covered items for 120 days up to $10,000 per claim, and a 1-year extended warranty on items with existing eligible warranties of 3 years or less.
3.2. Chase Ink Business CashSM Credit Card
- Bonus when registering: Earn $ 500 in bonuses when you spend at least $ 3,000 within 3 months after signing up.
- Main fees: There is no annual fee. Foreign transactions cost 3% of the total transaction amount. Advance payments cost more than $ 15 or 5%, while balance transfers cost $ 5 or 5%.
- APR introduces 0% when buying goods in 12 months.
- Normal APR: From the date of your account opening, the regular APR balance is 15.49% to 21.49%, depending on your personal credit reputation and current interest rates. APR purchases are often within the same range after the end of the introduction period. APR cash advance is 27.24% variable. No penalty APR.
- Other privileges: Chase’s purchase protection package includes new purchases against damage or theft for 120 days, up to $ 10,000 per request and a total of $ 50,000 per account. The extended warranty package provides an additional 12-month extended warranty protection for the initial warranty set to expire after three years or less.
3.3. Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Credit Card
- Rewards when registering: Earn 80,000 final Rewards points, worth up to $ 1,000 when traveling and $ 800 cash, when you spend at least $ 5,000 within three months of opening an account.
- Main fees: There is an annual fee of $ 95, but there is no foreign transaction fee.
- APR introduction: No introduction APR promotion.
- Regular APR: From the day you open your account, the normal APR is 18.24% to 23.24%, depending on your creditworthiness and your current interest rate. APR cash advance is 27.24% variable. No penalty APR.
- Other privileges: This card comes with a wide range of value-added benefits, including a mobile phone protection package (up to $ 600) when you pay your full mobile phone bill with your card. friend;
- Free losses and damage insurance on rental cars are paid in full by this card; protect buying up to 120 days; Extended warranty for items purchased with existing manufacturers warranty; and cancel trips and interruption insurance worth up to $ 5,000 per incident.
This post is about credit cards for no credit. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the credit cards for no credit. Also if you are using credit cards and would like to know how to borrow money, please refer to the personal loans for people with bad credit link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free