The mortgage loans for people with bad credit provided by the lender when people own properties of equal value or greater than the amount borrowed and they can use the loans for almost any purpose. People should understand some characteristics of the bad credit mortgage loans such as who does provide mortgage personal loans for people who have a poor/bad credit history.
Everyone have heard a lot about the secured loans as well as the unsecured loans. However, not everyone can clearly distinguish between the unsecured and secured loans. In some articles before, we introduced to readers about the form of unsecured personal loans bad credit. Let’s find out what the bad credit mortgage loans are!
BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LOANS
Just like the articles before about the secured loans bad credit, this article includes the main four parts which are: “What are the bad credit mortgage loans?”, “Where and when to get the bad credit mortgage loans?”, “The interest rate on the bad credit mortgage loans” and “The advantages and disadvantages of the bad credit mortgage loans”.
1. What are the bad credit mortgage loans?
The mortgage loans bad credit are the personal loans which offered by the lenders for people who have poor or bad credit history. By these loans, customers have need will be required some form of collateral, for example, this could be your home or your car.
If you are one of the people who have one of the items below, you can get easy the bad credit mortgage loans:
- You have a credit score below 620
- You have two or more delinquencies of 30 days on a mortgage in the past 12 months
- You have the delinquency of 60 days on a mortgage in the past 12 months
- You have a charge-off or foreclosure within the past 24 months
- You are bankrupt within the past 24 months
- You have a debt to income ratio is over 50% Inability to cover family living expenses in the course of a month
2. Where and when to get the bad credit mortgage loans?
Some of the best mortgage lenders for borrowers with bad or low credit scores:
- Best for online experience: Rocket Mortgage, J.G. Wentworth
- Best overall for borrowers with low or bad credit scores: Carrington, New American Funding
- Best for customer support: Network Capital Funding Mortgage, HomeBridge Financial Services
- Best for refinance: Quicken Loans, Connexus Credit Union
- Best for low down payment: CitiMortgage, Navy Federal Credit Union
3. The interest rate on the bad credit mortgage loans
Examples: With a 30-year fixed loan of $200,000.
|FICO score||APR||Monthly payment||Total interest paid|
4. The advantages and disadvantages of the bad credit mortgage loans
4.1. The advantages
- The monthly repayments can be lowered by spreading them over a longer period of time;
- If customers take out the mortgage loans rather than unsecured loans, he or she can avoid the potential problems of losing any special rates currently enjoyed on their existing mortgage agreement;
- Offer a mortgage loan help to avoid high-interest rate.
- The mortgage loans for bad credit can be used for any purpose as long as it is legal, raising extra funds…
- Payments are often spread over a longer period of time, giving people more flexibility with repayment.
- People can usually borrow larger sums than the unsecured loans.
4.2. The disadvantages
- The lender only has what is called a ‘second charge’ on customers’ property.
- Prepaid expenses such as pricing and placement fees will increase the cost.
- Paying secured loans monthly can leave you short of cash to satisfy other bills
- If customers are unable to make the regular and/or default payments on the loans, the lenders is entitled to reclaim the pledged property to recover the outstanding amount.
- The repayment period is usually longer with an unsecured loan, meaning you owe a longer period of time.
To improve the credit history from a bad credit, all people need to do is read the steps we’ve outlined above. In the process of improving credit scores, you need to check your current score. If you are not sure how to check the credit, please refer to the article before on checking the credit score through the link Check credit rating.
If you live in the US and have bad credit scores but want to get loans immediately, fast loans to solve the work can refer to the loan as Easy loans for people have bad credit, Bad credit personal loan lenders, Secured loan bad credit…
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free