Are you looking for a new house or an apartment in order to replace the old house? But you do not know which loan is best for you and has the lowest interest rate. Do not worry because of this post, Info Credit Free will introduce to you for Aussie home loans.
In the post before, Info Credit Free introduced to you for the home loan repayment calculator. If you are interested in that topic then visit the article link: Home loan repayment calculator. And today, let us know about the Aussie home loans service.
AUSSIE HOME LOANS
This article includes four part. They are: “What are the Aussie home loans?”, “How to get EASILY the Aussie home loans?”, “The interest of the Aussie home loans” and “The advantages of the Aussie home loans”
1. What are the Aussie home loans?
Aussie has over 1000 brokers across Australia. And they have over 3000 loans across the market. They have been active for more than 25 years. Aussie wins ‘The Adviser’s Top Brokerage’ award, six years in a row (2013-2018).
The characteristics of the Aussie home loans:
- No application fee.
- Redraw facility available.
- Loans facility available; max 4 splits allowed; no split loan application fee.
- The mortgage is portable.
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Additional repayments allowed.
- Lump sum repayments allowed.
- Interest only repayments available for up to 10 years.
- Minimum loan amount $100,000 – up to the maximum loan amount $5 million for Standard Variable or Select Basic Variable loans. (Optimizer Variable loans offer higher maximum loan amount.)
- Non-family guarantee option available.
- The loan can incorporate stamp duty.
Types of home loans which Aussie offers:
- Variable rate home loan
- Fixed rate home loan
- Investment home loan
2. How to get EASILY the Aussie home loans?
The Aussie process in three simple steps:
- Step 1: Talking to a broker: The brokers start by talking to you about your exact needs
- Step 2: Finding the right loan: They scour the market to find the loan that’s right for you
- Step 3: Negotiating and completing: The brokers help lock down a great rate and manage the paperwork
Why do you need a broker?
- They save you time researching the market
- They help you save money and avoid the cost of “lazy tax”
- They match a home loan to you – your lifestyle, your needs, and your budget
- They provide clear pictures of your borrowing power
- They help you maximize the likelihood of loan approval
- They complete the loan paperwork on your behalf
The mortgage broker of Aussie will help people fill out the application and let them know what documents need to provide. Aussie will review, then approve or decline the application. The broker will call customers to let them know the outcome. They will also get a letter from Aussie confirming the loan approval or declining the application.
The legal people of Aussie will work with the legal people of customers to prepare the loan contract. Before people put pen to paper, their legal representative should explain the details of the contract with them. Once the contract is signed the legal representative will return it to Aussie.
Settlement of the loan can happen soon after Aussie receive the signed contract. The money will be forwarded to the account customers have nominated. Aussie will send people letters confirming the loan details, repayment amount and repayment dates.
If people have any questions, any problems or any change in the situation during the term of the loans, people should give us a call.
The experts on Aussie’s customer service team will be there to help people with clear and practical advice. To apply for any of Aussie’s own home loans, talk to them today. Request a free appointment or give them a call on 1300 44 55 66.
3. The interest of the Aussie home loans
- Interest rate of 3.85% p.a
- Comparison rate of 3.92% p.a
- Application fee of $0
- Maximum LVR: 80%
- Minimum borrowing: $150,000
- Max borrowing: $2,000,000
4. The advantages an disadvantages of the Aussie home loans
4.1. The advantages of the Aussie home loans
- Extensive branch access
- Competitive rates
- Interest rates vary by loan size and type
4.2. The disadvantages of the Aussie home loans
- Limited repayment options on most loans
- Some fees apply
In the previous articles, Infocreditfree.com provided a variety of information about loans in Australia to the reader such as Fast cash loans, Online loans, Quick cash loans, Instant cash loans in the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. If you are interested in these loans, you can click into links Instant cash loans at Sydney, Quick cash loans at Brisbane…
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free