Instant Finance is a New Zealand financial company that provides personal loans to the public and has been operating since 1971. The national network of 22 strategically placed retail financial branches is growing steadily. The latest to open is our branch in Palmerston North and future plans include South Island locations and an expanded network in Auckland. This article provide some information about loans of Instant Finance.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the loans of Finance Holdings to get more information people can read the article Customers can get loans of Finance Holdings with the rate of 8.95%. Now, let find knowledge about loans offered by Instant Finance in the post today.
LOANS OF INSTANT FINANCE
Just like a lot of article posts about fast loans in New Zealand, loans of Finance Direct, loans of Avanti Finance, loans of Admiral Finance, loans of My Finance…. this post about the loans offered by Instant Finance also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some information about Instant Finance
Instant Finace also offers two types of personal loans for customers to choose from:
A secured personal loan is an amount that you can provide us with a fee for one or more of your assets as collateral. Security is one of the factors we consider in evaluating loan applications.
Unsecured loans do not require you (the borrower) to provide any collateral or security for the loan. In most cases, this means that the amount you can borrow is lower and the interest rate charged will be higher than the secured loan.
2. Some benefits of loans of Instant Finance
- Easy to understand loan application process at the store and online.
- A strong commitment to responsible lending.
- Advice on understanding fees and responsibilities, charging interest rates, secured and unsecured loans, repayment plans and household budgets
- Consolidate debt with a fixed, affordable interest rate loan.
- Choose from secured and unsecured personal loans.
- Pay for unexpected or large purchases.
- Start home renovation project now.
- Pay for medical or financial expenses for the new car
If you can provide Instant Finance with the completed form and necessary supporting documents, in most cases you may have money in the bank on the same day.
Here, what you may need to have;
- Valid ID, such as a current New Zealand Driver’s License or Passport.
- Proof of income, such as bank statements (or if self-employed, annual interest).
- Proof of your address, such as a recent tenancy agreement or utility bill (e.g. phone or electric bill in your name).
When Instant Finance has all the information needed to evaluate your loan application, Instant Finance will make every effort to meet your time requirements. Usually this is on the same day. For larger or more complicated loans, Instant Finance may need a little longer, but Instant Finance will always give you a clear indication of the time involved and what Instant Finance need from you to speed up the process.
3. The interest rate and fees of loans of Instant Finance
Instant Finance provides loans with annual interest rates of 19.95% to 29.95% per annum. The rate applied to your loan will be based on a range of factors including your circumstances, credit history with Instant Finance or others, the security you can provide and the amount of the loan. Once placed, the interest rates are fixed for the term of your loan.
If you are late in making a payment, we may charge the default interest rate for any overdue loan payments, while they have not been paid. The default rate that we charge is 10% per year higher than the interest rate normally applied to your loan.
- Loan term is usually within a maximum of three years.
- Variation Fee $50.00
- Administration Fee $2.00
- Administration Costs Charge $100.00
- Borrow from $200 to $20,000
If customers regist a loan of Instant Finance in branch, they will get the fees as below table:
|Loans amount||The establish fees|
|$0.00 to $500.00||$100.00|
|$500.01 to 1,000.00||$190.00|
|$1,000.01 to $3,000.00||
|$3,000.01 to $10,000.00||$390.00|
|$10,000.01 to $20,000.00||$490.00|
|$20,000.01 and greater||$490.00|
If customers regist a loan of Instant Finance by online, they will get the fees as below table:
|Loans amount||The establish fees|
|Online $0.00 to $500.00||$100.00|
|$500.01 to 5,000.00||$220.00|
|$5,000.01 to $10,000.00||$320.00|
|$10,000.01 and greater||
This post is the information on loans offered by Instant Finance. Also if you are looking for information about the loans of Finance Point, please refer to Two types of loans of Finance Point with some different rate from 12.95% link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of Instant Finance