ANZ is one of the largest companies in Australia and a major international banking and financial services group, among the top 100 banks in the world. ANZ offers the best personal loans, so customers who choose ANZ are right. Today we will show you how to get ANZ personal loans.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting ING personal loans in Australia, to get more information people can read the article ING personal loans are the best choices for people finding low-interest loan. Now, let find knowledge about the ANZ personal loans in the post today.
ANZ PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts such as the best online bank account in Canada, the largest bank in Canada, Swift Code Australia, and New Zealand Banking Group…, this post about the ANZ personal loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Somethings about the ANZ personal loans
Some types of ANZ personal loans for you choose:
- ANZ’s interest-rate loan. If you need a loan to purchase or consolidate your debt, ANZ’s Variable Rate Personal Loan is designed for you. This loan allows you to enjoy the flexibility of paying more according to your preferences and budget and you can also repay early. You can recharge if you find you need more in the loan term and it has a redrawing facility.
- ANZ fixed rate loan. The fixed-rate loan comes with a constant interest rate for the entire duration of the loan, providing safety along with knowing what your future repayments will be. You can manage your online loan and ANZ provides a quick change to this loan – money can be in your account the same day you apply between Monday and Friday.
- ANZ overdraft. ANZ offers two overdraft products that can be attached to your personal trading account. If you want a personal credit line attached to your account conveniently and you only pay interest for what you use, these accounts can be accounts to consider.
Some features of the ANZ personal loans you should know:
- Choose fixed or variable interest rates. Depending on what fits best with your budget, you can choose to make fixed or change loans.
- Flexible repayment schedule. With ANZ’s personal loan, you will be able to repay your loan on your schedule – weekly, weekly or monthly.
- Flexible loan term. ANZ personal loans come with the flexibility to choose a term from 1 to 7 years. This gives you the ability to choose the time you want to lose to pay off the loan.
- Loan. You will be able to borrow $ 5,000 or more with ANZ’s personal loan
2. Some steps to apply for the ANZ personal loans
You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements to qualify for a loan:
- At least 18 years old
- Currently residing in Australia. Temporary residents may still be eligible to apply but will have to meet specific visa and income verification requirements.
- Regular income
- Have a good credit rating
- Find a way to borrow at least 5,000 dollars
Some documents people will need to provide if they want to get personal loans of this lender:
- Current driving license
- Current and previous employers
- Details of your income, assets, costs, and debt. If you are self-employed, you will need to provide two final tax returns and your accounting details
- Customer’s ANZ account number if you are a customer
Within 60 seconds after completing your online application, you will find out if you have been approved. Confirmation will be sent to your email address and you may be asked for more information. Loans can often be completed within 24-48 hours.
3. Somethings about the interest rate and fees of the ANZ personal loans
- Interest rate. The interest rate for this loan is 12.45% p.a. interest for the life of the loan, with a 13.32% p.a. comparison rate.
- Loan amount. The minimum amount that can be borrowed with the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan is $5,000 and the maximum amount that can be borrowed is $50,000.
- Loan term. The length of the loan can vary between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s), depending on what works for you.
- Unsecured loan. You will not have to tie any assets to the loan as security.
- Approval fee. You will pay an initial $150 fee.
- Administration fee. There is also a $10 monthly fee.
Early repayment fees will also apply if you pay off your loan before the end of your loan term.
|ANZ Personal Loan|
|the Interest Rate||12.45% (fixed)|
|the Comparison Rate||13.32%|
|the Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|type of loan||Unsecured/secured|
Description table: ANZ personal loans
Term of Loan
|Interest Rate (APR)||Expected Monthly Payment|
Info Address & Hotline
- Address: ANZ Centre Melbourne, Level 9, 833 Collins Street, DOCKLANDS, VIC, AUSTRALIA, 3008
- Phone: +61392735555
This post is about ANZ personal loans. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the ANZ personal loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from St.Geogre, please refer to Somethings you should know about the Four types of St.George personal loans for you choose link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free