Are you in the UK and are you looking for a personal loan? Loans in the UK are easy to apply. Many financial companies are willing to lend you any purpose. And one of the best financial companies in the UK that we want to introduce to you is the AA with attractive interest rates on AA personal loans.
In the previous post, Info Credit Free introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Sainsbury’s Bank personal loans, to get more information people can read the article Four steps to get the Sainsbury’s Bank personal loans online. Now, let find knowledge about the AA personal loans in the post today.
AA PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts such as best loan companies for poor credit, where can you check your credit score, loans for very poor credit rating… this post about the AA personal loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. The interest rate and fees of the AA personal loans
The AA personal loans are available for a period of 1 to 7 years (with a 6-month increase) and you can register for any amount between £ 1,000 and £ 25,000 (with an additional 100 table). The rate you are offered will depend on factors such as your credit rating and earnings, but you can have ideas using our loan comparison table or loan calculator. AA on AA’s website.
- Loan term 1-7 years. Note that the minimum and maximum terms vary depending on the value of the loan.
- Loan amount £ 1,000- £ 25,000. As above, the amount available will depend on the term of the loan (as well as your personal circumstances).
- Fast and revolving application. An immediate decision will be made in most cases and money can enter your account within 2 days.
- Fixed monthly repayment. The amount you pay will be fixed monthly, so there is nothing unexpected.
- There is no early repayment fee. If you find that you can pay off some (or all) of your loans early – there is no charge.
- Lending rates are lower exclusively for members. If you are a direct customer of AA (not through a car manufacturer’s or bank’s program), you can get a lower price for your loan.
- There are no arrangements or set up fees.
2. Some requirements to get AA personal loans
You don’t have to be an AA member to apply, but you do need to meet the following criteria:
- Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years.
- Be over 21 and no older than 70 when the loan term ends.
- Have a regular income above £12,000 a year. If self-employed, you must have been so for over 2 years.
- Have a good credit rating without a history of County Court Judgment or bankruptcy.
- Have a UK based bank or building society account that can pay direct debits.
- Ensure that you can meet the repayments as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on your ability to obtain future credit
If you’ve decided that an AA personal loan is right for you, you’ll need to provide proof of the following:
- Your ID.
- Your address details for the past three years.
- Your current income and employment details (payslips and bank statements).
- Then simply fill in the application form via their website. You’ll also need the sort code and account number of your bank or building society account.
This post is about AA personal loans. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting AA personal loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from M&S, please refer to the Three benefits of M&S personal loans attract customers link we just provided in the previous article.
Hillary (Team Content) – Info Credit Free